Get the help you need with Blackboard
The Online Learning and Faculty Development team in GPS will be holding regular Drop-In sessions for faculty in July and August 2022. These are geared primarily for those who need assistance getting started with GPS Blackboard for Fall 2022. This could include starting with a blank course site or copying a previous course into your new course site, but we will be available for any and all questions you may have about using Blackboard or teaching online.
These are truly drop-in sessions, come and go as you please, no registration required, and we will be able to provide 1:1 assistance for you via break-out rooms if you need specific help.
A Zoom link will be added below on the Monday before each week's session. Please check back here for the current link.
- July 13, 11:00am - 12:00pm
- August 17, 11:00am - 12:00pm
- August 18, 9:00am - 10:00am
- August 25, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- August 30, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Zoom link for August 30: https://uml.zoom.us/j/96605882516