- Check your grade center to make sure you have a column with a green check called SiS Grade.
- Manually enter the final grades into this column by clicking on the -- symbol in each cell.
Important: your letter grades must match the official UML undergraduate or graduate letter grades in order to be posted in SiS.
- Login to SiS and go to your course’s final grade roster.
- Click the Blackboard Import button at the top left of the screen
- You will get the following message - click OK to proceed
- A confirmation message will appear telling you how many grades were successfully imported. Make sure to check it carefully.
- If you see any exceptions listed in the confirmation message, click Blackboard Exceptions link under the Import button and review the problems.
- After the grades are imported, check them carefully and correct any if Click Save.
- When all grades are corrected and finalized, select Approve next to Approval Status and then click Save to post them in SiS for students to see.