Note: Begin in the course that has the test you want to copy.
- On the Control Panel, click on Course Tools to expand the list of tools.
- Choose Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Click on Tests.
- Click on the gray arrow next to the title of the test you want to copy and choose Export to Local Computer.
- Choose where to save the zip file. Keep note of where it is saved.
- Now go into the course into which you want to copy the test.
- Go back to Tests, Surveys, and Pools. Click on Tests.
- Click on Import Test at the top of the page.
- Click on Browse Local Files and choose the zip file you saved.
- Click Submit. You’ll get a Test Import Complete screen. Click OK in the lower right hand corner.
- You’ll then see the imported test in the list of tests.
Follow these steps to add the test to the Home Page or a folder:
- From the Home Page or the folder, click on Assessments at the top of the page and choose Tests.
- Click on the test you want to add under Existing Tests.
- Click Submit to add it to the selected area.