After recording your video and making it accessible, the next step is to share it in your Blackboard course.
Rather than uploading your video directly to Blackboard, videos should be stored on a separate site, such as YouTube, OneDrive, Vimeo, and Google Drive. In your Blackboard course, you can link or embed your videos from this site.
Because your Echo 360 Library has a strong and secure integration with Blackboard, and because Echo does auto-captioning, it is the recommended option for storing and sharing your videos. You can add any media in your Echo 360 Library (including Zoom recordings) to your Blackboard course by following these steps:
You can add any media in your Echo 360 Library (including Zoom recordings) to your Blackboard course by following these steps:
- In Blackboard, add or navigate to the content area in which you would like to add your video. Videos that live in your Echo Library can be embedded anywhere in Blackboard where the content editor is available, including Items, Blank Pages, Folder descriptions, and discussion posts (see image below)
- Select the "+" button in the content editor and then choose Echo360 Video Library
- Select the video you would like to add. If you don’t see it immediately, use the search option
- Click Next and then Submit.
- You'll notice the video is added to the content area in Blackboard. Click Submit.