|Please submit your textbook order as soon as possible using the options below. Timeliness of your textbook order will ensure the bookstore can obtain used copies for students who want that option. UMass Lowell has adopted a new system that will make the process of ordering and buying books more streamlined for faculty and students. The new tool is called Follett Discover ™ Adopt. Find details, job aids, and a very helpful instructional video on the Follett page. Please order your books through this portal.|
How to Access Follett Discover:
- Login to SiS, go to Self Service, Faculty Center, My Schedule.
- Select the Bookstore icon on My Teaching Schedule.
- You will leave SiS and be redirected to Follett Discover.
- Select your role: Faculty.
You may still order by email, phone, or in person, see below:
- Order by email: Ginger Defino@uml.edu or email@example.com
- Order by Phone: 978-934-6909 or x6428
- Order in store: UMass Lowell River Hawk Shop, University Crossing, 220 Pawtucket St., Lowell, MA. Please check the bookstore website for the hours they are open at https://www.bkstr.com/umass-lowellstore/home
A few notes and reminders:
- Faculty must submit your textbook information to the bookstore each semester you teach, even if you are using the same book from a prior term.
- If you do not use a textbook in your course, please notify the bookstore so that they are aware when inquiries are made by students.
- In an effort to control costs for our students during this challenging financial time, please consider the adoption of NO-COST/LOW-COST (NOLO) OPTIONS AND OPEN-ACCESS TEXTS. More information is available at: https://www.uml.edu/Academics/Provost-office/Faculty-success/Professional-Engagement/Follett.aspx
- It is the responsibility of instructors to obtain a desk copy.
- Please be sure that any materials selected are ADA compliant (i.e, videos are captioned, audio files have transcripts, images have alt-text, etc.)